Our country generates an average of 1.3 kilos of waste per capita per day, added to the 8.1 tons of household waste, where only 4% is recycled. Given these shocking figures, it becomes a fundamental task to advance in the responsible management of the waste that each person or company generates, such as electronic waste, industrial waste (hazardous and non-hazardous), and garbage in general (including organic waste, which ends up in landfills and produces large amounts of methane gas, harmful to the atmosphere and responsible for climate change).
To minimize this situation, we will share a few principles of the circular economy for you to put into practice in companies and in your homes:
- Optimize the use of resources through the rotation, components and materials of maximum utility.
- Transform products into services.
- Design to reuse.
Applying these concepts, in addition to contributing to the sustainability of the environment, will bring benefits for companies, such as:
- Make more and better use of the materials obtained as raw material (it also impacts cost savings).
- Corporate reputation growth
- Generate new jobs and skills from your employees.
Let's take care of our planet together!